The God of all Grace
You are welcome into God’s presence in Jesus’ name! This week, I want to share with you “The God of all Grace”
Related Scriptures: 1 Peter 5: 5-7; Psalm 127:1-3; Exodus 7:1-2; Romans 9-12-16; Ephesians 2:4-6; Titus 3:3-7; Numbers 27:38; Psalm 84:11; Hebrews 4:16; Deuteronomy 28:47; Hebrews 12:29; 2 Corinthians 9:8; 1 Peter 5:10; 1 Corinthians 15:9-10; Exodus 30:13-19; 1 Timothy 1:14 Matthew 7:7-9; Romans 10:10 and Philippians 1:7.
The word “grace” is one of the most difficult words to describe or define. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, it is defined as follows:
1. unmerited divine assistance given to humans for their regeneration or sanctification;
2. a virtue coming from God;
3. a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine grace;
4. approval, favor;
5. mercy, pardon;
6. a special favor or privilege;
7. a disposition or an act or instance of kindness, courtesy, or clemency.
The above list comprises only a few of the many definitions of the word “grace”. You can see from this list that the word “grace” is just like I said…one of the most difficult words to describe. Nevertheless, I would venture to say that biblically speaking, the word “grace” means “blessing”, “power”, or even “breakthroughs”. Moreover, I believe that we can also describe “grace”, as God’s favor or His mercy. It is something that is simply indescribable! In brief, the “Grace of God” is very important to believers.
The Benefits of Grace
The benefits of God’s grace are innumerous; however I will list at least nine of which I regard as quite significant to all of us:
1. By grace we are saved, Ephesians 2:4-6;
2. By grace we obtain our heritage in Christ, Titus 3:3-7;
3. Grace even corrects errors of heritage, Numbers 27:38;
4. We need grace in order to recover all that we have lost, Psalm 84:11;
5. We need God’s grace as it relates to divine intervention, divine help and the supernatural ability of God, Hebrews 4:16;
6. We need grace in order to remain righteous in this world and to serve God with joy, Deuteronomy 28:47; Hebrews 12:29;
7. We need grace in order to have “abundance”, 2 Corinthians 9:8;
8. Grace guarantees blessings, 1 Peter 5:10;
9. Grace enables us to become great servants of God, 1 Corinthians 15:9-10;
How to Receive Grace
You receive “grace” by:
1. Asking for it; Exodus 30:13-19
2. Walking in love; 1 Timothy 1:14 Matthew 7:7-9
3. Confessing your sins; Romans 10:10
4. Maintaining divine associations*, Philippians 1:7
*(This means that if you follow those who have “grace” you will have “grace” also.)
To this end, we see that “The God of all Grace” contains all the measures of “grace” that we may need for any given situation or purpose. Provided that we meet the qualifications for God’s “grace”, we may simply ask Him for it in order to grow in our walk with the Lord. As we walk with the Lord, we must also walk in “love”, confess our sins, and maintain divine associations. These conditions make for a small price to pay in order to reap the many benefits of God’s “grace” for living a victorious Christian life in the world around us. Why don’t you think about growing in “grace” today? All you have to do is meet the conditions and ask God for “grace”. Then, you will benefit tremendously as you walk in faith towards the accomplishment of your divine destiny that “The God of all Grace” has prepared for you!
To begin, partaking of the Grace of God, you must take the first step by inviting the Lord Jesus into your life. Pray this simple prayer “Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me for my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and satan so that I may serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom”
If you have prayed this prayer then you have made the single most important decision of your lifetime. May the Lord grant you all the rewards of hope you desired.
“May God bless you until I come your way next week!”
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me at either of the following:
For more insight, you may obtain the entire message, on CD-Rom, from the Media Department. In addition, you may obtain other inspirational CD’s on spiritual growth, development and motivation to share with your family and friends!
Romans 10:17: So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015