The Power in the Blood of Jesus
You are welcome into God’s presence in Jesus’ name! This week, I will be sharing with you The Power in the Blood of Jesus.
Anchor Scripture: Revelations 5: 9- 12
9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.
The Theologians informed us that the blood of Jesus was only meant to cleanse us from our sins; that is not the whole truth. The power in the blood of Jesus carries unfathomable blessings beyond description.
When a believer clearly understands the power in the blood of the Jesus, then he/she becomes a wonder, unchallengeable, unmolestable and undefeatable in the conflicts with the devil.
The power in the blood of Jesus remains the greatest weapon a believer has to silence the enemies.
What is in the Blood?
The Bible gave us a glimpse of what is in the blood of Jesus. According to the anchor scriptures, Revelations 5: 9 -12 tells us the Blood of Jesus has the following supernatural goodies for the believer:
- The blood of Jesus has power. Through His blood we become partakers of His power. Luke10:19 says ” Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you”.
- The blood of Jesus gives you riches. By His blood, wealth and riches are given unto a believer and no sorrow is experienced with this blessing. Proverbs 10: 22. The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
- The blood of Jesus endows a believer with wisdom. Wisdom is knowing what to do, knowing the right key to use in every situation in order to have all your needs met.
- The blood of Jesus gives you strength. You possess sound health and untiring strength like a unicorn to carry out divine assignment. The power in His blood can turn a weakling to the strongest being.
- The blood of Jesus gives you honor. Honor replaces shame and reproach. When you are honored, nobody can despise you anymore and no one can look down on you.
- When you are soaked in His blood, you will have His presence. His presence is His Glory. In His glory, you achieve success without hardship.
- The blood of Jesus gives you His blessings. Blessings are antidotes for curses. When God blesses you, no one can curse you.
- The blood of Jesus divinely protects a believer from attacks and arrows of the enemy. The blood of Jesus is the covenant stronghold of a believer. It is the refuge and shield against arrows of the wicked. In Zechariah 9:11-12, it says “As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. 12Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee;”.
- There is life in the blood of Jesus. Anytime, a dying life comes in contact with the life in His blood, the dying life comes back to life. If any cancer victim partakes of His blood in faith, it delivers them instantly. The book of Leviticus17:14 says ”………for the life of all flesh is the blood”. Jesus said in the book of John 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly”
To be a partaker of the blood of Jesus, you need to first submit your life to the one who shed His blood for the remission of our sins, by saying this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”
If you have said this prayer, then you have made the single most important decision of your lifetime and your life will not remain the same.
“May God bless you until I come your way again!”
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015