The Power in the Blood of Jesus Pt 2
You are welcome into God’s presence in Jesus’ name! Last week, we learnt about what the Blood of Jesus contains. We learnt that it has power, riches, wisdom, strength, Honor, His glory, blessings, divine protection and life. For more information on this, please refer to the previous message on this web page. This week, we are continuing the message “The Power in the Blood of Jesus“ Pt 2.
Anchor Scripture: Revelations 5: 9- 12
9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.
How to contact the power in the blood of Jesus
1. By giving your life to Jesus Christ. This simply means confessing your sins and accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior.
2. By fellowshipping with other brethren. Your coming to Church guarantees blood provisions for any area of your needs. Hebrews12:22-24 “22But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.”
3. By loving God. John14:21. Says ” He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,and will manifest myself to him“ For you to fully enjoy all the blessing loaded in the blood of Jesus, your love for Him must first be established. You must love what He loves; He loves righteousness and hates iniquities, He loved us so much that He gave life as a ransom for our freedom. Can it be said of you that you love God? or you love your fellow brothers.
4. By your faith. You cannot access the power in the blood of Jesus by your feelings but by faith. Because anything done without faith is sin.Romans14:23.
5. By your testimonies. There is so much tremendous power in testimonies which many believers are ignorant of. Many do not fully understand the spiritual implications of sharing their testimonies. Revelation12:11 says “And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death“. The blood of Jesus and your testimonies are proofs of God’s faithfulness and your triumphs.
To be a partaker of the blood of Jesus, you need to first submit your life to the one who shed His blood for the remission of our sins, by saying this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”
If you have said this prayer, then you have made the single most important decision of your lifetime and your life will not remain the same. May God bless you until I come your way again!
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me at email@example.com
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015