The King of Kings
You are welcome into the presence of the King of Kings. This week, I will be teaching on the King of Kings. God bless you as you read and digest the Word of God.
Anchor Scripture: Revelation 19:16 “16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.”
Who is the King of kings?
1. He is the living King. Matthew 28:1-6 He is alive and the empty grave is the proof. John14:19 says”…………….because I live, ye shall live also”. This gives a believer the assurance that you are not permitted to die before your time. Revelation 1:18 says “I am he that liveth, and was dead;and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” The King of kings is a loving Father and He cannot use the key of death against His children, therefore every terminal disease is cursed, every one appointed to die is released, every spirit of cancer is rebuked, all manner of sickness and disease is made whole in the name of Jesus.
2. He is a mighty warrior. Psalms 24:7–10. Exodus 15:3. Believers should continuously rejoice because their King of Kings is a mighty warrior who has never lost any battle. I stand on the authority of the King of kings that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Any enchantment targeted against your life shall not work in Jesus precious name.
3. He is faithful.Revelation17:14. The King of Kings is always faithful to His words and promises, His promises are yea and amen, and He has the capabilities and the resources to make them happen. Hebrews 6:18.
4. He is the most high God. Daniel 4:34-35.
What can He do?
1. He can do all things. He can do all things that pertain to your life. I command every door that the devil has closed against your destiny to be opened in Jesus name. In the book of Jeremiah 32:17, it says “Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.
2. He is the peace producer. Because He is the King of peace, He can command the storm in your life to be calm. In Mark 4:35-41, Jesus was at sea with his disciples and suddenly, a storm came; He commanded the storm to cease and it obeyed Him. In Jesus name, any storm in your life must cease- financial, marital, academics. Isaiah 9:6
3. He is the Redeemer. John 3:15-17, Ephesians 4:8
Keys you need to use in order to gain access to the King o Kings and His blessings
1. You must receive and accept Him as your own King of kings. You must belong to His Kingdom.
2. The King of kings needs your worship. Worship Him.
3. You must obey and follow His kingdom principles.
4. You must be holy as the King of kings is Holy.
To receive King of kings, start by saying this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”
If you have said this prayer, then you have made the single most important decision of your lifetime and your life will not remain the same.
“May God bless you until I come your way again!”
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015