Manifesting His Dominion; The Power of Identity
You are welcome into God’s presence again; this month has been declared our month of Manifesting His Dominion. “The Power of Identity’ is the first in the series: Manifesting His dominion” God bless you as you read and digest the Word of God. I pray that as you discover who you are in Him, you will begin to operate in the dominion that you have been given in Jesus name.
Romans 8:1919 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.
Manifesting God’s dominion
The world is waiting for your testimonies and wondering when the promises of God in your life will come to pass. I am happy to announce that your own time to manifesting God’s dominion has come. Psalms 102:13 says “ 13 You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come.” Many of us have been waiting for our breakthrough for so many years but that wait is over because Psalm 40:1-3 says ” 1 I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. 2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. 3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him”
By God’s grace you will testify this month. Your long awaited testimony will be heard and the same God that brought others out of their horrible pits will do the same for you. I decree that everything delaying your manifestation shall be cancelled by the mercy of God.
What is the dominion you have?
God by His plans and purposes created us to walk in His glory and His power on earth. Revelation 5:10 says “10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign[b] on the earth.” We are made to be a partaker of His very nature by virtue of our redemption in Christ Jesus.” All the children of God are able to manifest His dominion. It is the greatest desire of our God to see His children walking and doing things the same way He Himself will do it. (Jeremiah29:11).
A clear understanding of your divine identity, your spiritual DNA will allow you to manifest God’s dominion on earth. The power of your spiritual identity is very crucial for your all-round triumph. You are not of this world; you are seated with Christ in Heavenly places far above principalities, sicknesses, diseases, current political unrests, spells and enchantments. Brethren, to manifest God’s dominion you must be able to tell anyone the reasons why you cannot be afflicted. 1 Peter 3:15 says “ 15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.”
WHO ARE YOU? WHO IS YOUR FATHER? WHERE ARE YOU SEATED? WHOSE DNA IS IN YOUR BLOOD? ARE YOU BLESSED OR CURSED, HEAD OR TAIL, HEAVENLY OR EARTHLY?
How do you discover your identity
1. By gaining knowledge. Knowledge of who you really are in Christ is very essential way to discover and maintain dominion over all other creation. Jesus declared in John 10:30, “I and my father are one.” What a powerful statement of clear and incontestable identity (John 5:19)
2. By the renewal of your mind. To discover your spiritual identity , there is a need to renew your mind through the Word of God. Proverbs 23:7 says “For as he thinketh in his heart so is he.” Paul says in Philippians 4: 8 says “8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.” Also read Romans 12:2
3. Refuse to answer the name God has not called you. Do not allow situations or people’s opinions to define your identity. Do not allow the devil to change your God-given identity. In Numbers 13:33, the people called themselves “Grasshoppers” and their enemies “giants”. I rebuke every “grasshopper, loser” mentality in your life in Jesus name.
4. Begin to contend with any force of wickedness impacting your divine identity. The Lord declares in Deuteronomy 2:24 & 25, “24 “Rise, take your journey, and cross over the River Arnon. Look, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land. Begin to possess it, and engage him in battle. 25 This day I will begin to put the dread and fear of you upon the nations under the whole heaven, who shall hear the report of you, and shall tremble and be in anguish because of you.’” Also read Psalm 34:19
5. By Godly Association. Your full identity and potential in Christ can never manifest without a godly association. " 3 Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” (1 Corinthians 15:33). Mephibosheth associated with the people of Lo-debar, He lost his princely identity. His associations eventually made him regard and call himself a “dead dog" instead of a "WINNING PRINCE". Read 2 Samuel 9:1-13 and Psalm 1:1
In conclusion, the power of your identity will give you unparalleled dominion over the devil and his work but you need to know your status in Christ. If you are yet to receive Him as your Lord and personal Savior – say this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”.
I pray you will manifest your dominion this week,sickness and diseases will run away from you;the strangers will hear your voices and flee.To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015