You are welcome into God’s presence; this month has been declared our month of Manifesting His Dominion. As you read and digest the Word of God, I pray that you discover who you are in Him and begin to operate in His dominion.
Anchor Scripture: Romans 1: 11&12
11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; 12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
What is an impartation? It is the transference of unction and anointing from a higher spiritual vessel to another (e.g. Moses to Joshua, Elijah to Elisha, Paul to Timothy). A mantle is any clothing item or material (handkerchief) that anointed men or women of God pray over as medium of imparting grace. Acts 19:11-12, says “And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul. So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them“. Read Psalm 133:1-3.
What does the Mantle represent?
- It represents the symbol of authority and grace of God upon His anointed vessels. 2nd Kings 2:8.
- It represents the royal identity of God in the lives and ministries of anointed men of God (1st Samuel 18:1-4). Zechariah 3:1-4 gives an example of a man whose royal identity was changed by the devil.
- It represents the spirit of anointed men and women of God. When Elisha received Elijah’s mantle, his life and ministry began to manifest in Elijah’s spirit (2nd Kings 2:15). This means the spirit and anointing are transferable.
What are benefits available from the mantle impartation?
- It gives you an identity of authority and power. For thirty years, Jesus remained a just a son of carpenter until He was anointed. Elisha was a “Ridiculed servant of Elijah” until he got double portion of anointing. 2nd Kings 2:13-15.
- It allows God to perform signs and wonders through your life and ministry.2nd Kings 2:19-22. Mark 16:16-20. All of God’s children are created to reproduce signs and wonders as proof that our God lives. Isaiah 8:18 says “Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and wonders”.
- It enables you to silence all your oppositions and mockers. 2nd Kings 2:23-24. The same way God enlarged the mouth of Hannah over her enemies, God will silence your mockers with your breakthroughs.
- It enables you to remove any obstacles hindering your progress. It makes you unstoppable because the anointing upon you represents the presence of God.
- It gives you a new beginning. Elisha experienced a new beginning after the impartation from Elijah’s mantle. A new grace and opportunities opened up to him and the impartation removed his old garment of shame, insults and reproach. Read Isaiah 43:18-19.
Keys for Impartation
- Follow your own prophets. 2 Kings2:1-6
- You must believe in the ministry of the anointed men of God that He sent to you before you can partake of the grace they carry.2nd Chronicles 20:20
- You must sincerely receive the prophet and honor him (Matthew 10:40-42). Elisha received double portion of the Elijah’s spirit because he received the person of the prophet.
- Perform covenant service through their ministry. Elisha served God through the ministry of Elijah, refusing to be swayed by others. His covenant service and persistence in following Elijah enabled him to receive the double portion of Elijah’s spirit (2nd Kings 2:11)
- Ask for your own portion of their grace in the name of the Anointer, Jesus Christ.2nd Kings 2:10
For further studies on this subject, read Isaiah 55:1-2, Acts 1:8, Acts 2:1-4
You can receive the mantle and a double portion of the anointing of a prophet, however the first step in receiving anything from God is to receive Him as your Lord and personal Savior. If you are yet to receive Him – say this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”.
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015