Understanding the Anointing
You are welcome into God’s presence. God bless you as you read and digest His Word. I pray that as you discover who you are in Him, you will begin to operate in the dominion that you have been given in Jesus name.
Anchor Scripture: Psalm 10:27
27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
As a believer, you are entitled all the blessings and kingdom provision (goodies) that are available but you need to understand the anointing. Proverbs 4:7 says “7 Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom; and with all thy getting, get understanding.” Read Psalm 119:144
Symbol of anointing – The anointing oil 1st Samuel 10:1 , Leviticus 8:12, 1st Samuel 16:13,
What is the anointing? Isaiah 10:27
1. The anointing is the Spirit and the power of God. Acts 1:8. John 1:8. This is the power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, power to cast out demons, power to heal the sick and set captives free. Acts 10:38 reveals to us how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power who went about doing good, healing the sick and setting the oppressed free. We all need the power of God to fulfill our glorious destinies and the ONLY language the devil understands is the power of God; not begging or not pleading. I release the arrow of destruction over the plans of the devil to frustrate God’s plans in your life in Jesus name. Read Exodus 7:10-12, Matthew 10:1-4, Luke 4:14
2. The anointing is the burden-removing, yoke-destroying power of God available to us. Burdens in the life of a believer create pain and put a limitation on success. In 1st Samuel 2:1, when Hannah’s burden of barrenness became fruitfulness and her mouth was enlarged over her enemies. If you have been called barren, I pray you receive your own Samuel now in Jesus name. I see you rejoicing right now in Jesus name. The anointing will remove your burdens and break your yokes permanently in Jesus name. Read Isaiah 10:27 and Psalm 126:1-3
3. The anointing is the producer of hope and comfort. Zechariah 4:6 says “Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, “This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ saith the Lord of hosts.” When the depressed receive the anointing of the Holy Ghost, He imparts hope, joy and comfort into their lives. John 14:26 says “But the Comforter (counselor, Helper, intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name (in my place, to represent Me and act on My behalf), He will teach you will all things. And He will cause you to recall (Will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.” Read Roman 5:5 and Ezekiel 37:1-10.
4. The anointing is the Spirit of Liberty. 2nd Corinthians 3:17 says “17 Now the Lord is that Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” The Spirit of the Lord is here to set you free from afflictions, bondages and any form of satanic hold. Read Luke 4:18
5. The anointing is our shield against the arrows of the wicked. Read Psalm 89:20-23, Psalm 105:14-15, Numbers 23:23.
How to increase the anointing in your life
1. Be willing to pay the price. Psalm 110:1-3.
2. Association. It is important to make wise choices about who to associate with. Proverbs 13:20 says “20 He that walketh with wise men shall be wise, but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Joshua associated with Moses, and he was imparted with more anointing, Elisha associated with Elijah and got double portion of Elijah’s anointing.
3. Acts of faith.
4. Receive the vessel God has sent to you in form of a man of God.
I pray that from today you will have an understanding of the anointing that has been freely deposited in your life. If you do not know of this anointing, the first step is to receive Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior. Say this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”.
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015