Festival of the Holy Ghost: Celebrating the Festival of Restoration
You are welcome into God’s presence again. In the next seven weeks we will be celebrating the Festival of the Holy Ghost and our theme is from Joel 2:11-32. This week, I will focus on the festival of restoration. I pray you will be a partaker of His restoration and experience a release as your desires and expectations are fulfilled.
37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. John 7:37
The Spirit of the Living God is inviting all that are thirsty, defeated and tired to come to the festival of the Holy Ghost and partake of His divine mandate. He will turn your mourning into dancing, your trials into triumphs, your frustrations into celebrations and your pains into profits. God is visiting His People into His heavenly blessings. I pray you will not miss your portion of this distribution in Jesus name. In Matthew 11:28, Jesus again issues a general invitation to all, “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” Read Revelation 5:12
Types of Restorations
- Restoration of power. Luke 10:19, Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:18-20. Adam lost dominion power in the Garden of Eden but our Lord Jesus came to restore the power. After Samson was captured and humiliated by his enemies, he prayed and God restored his power; he was able to kill all his enemies at once (Judges 16:28-31). I pray that all evildoers in your households will receive God’s judgment in Jesus name and you will be delivered from all evil
- Restoration of inheritance. Psalm 16:5-6 says “The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainst my lot, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea i have a goodly heritage“. Where you are been displaced and replaced, you shall be reinstated and restored with full benefits in Jesus name. Read Judges 11:1-11
- Restoration of Glory and Honor. When glory is absent, shame, abuse and reproach follow. Christ died on the cross so we can receive glory and honor.1 Peter 2:9 says “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” Read Isaiah 60:1-3, Joel 2:26 & 27
- Restoration of abundant blessings. Just as the rain brings abundant harvests, we are being restored into greater blessings and greater victories. The testimonies of the past five months will be small compared to what we can expect in next seven weeks. Blessing was lost when Adam disobeyed but Christ came and He restored the blessings back to us through the righteousness. I command the outpouring of blessings upon your lives; every sorrow attached to your life will be removed completely in Jesus name. Read Joel 2:23-26, Galatians 3:13-14
- Purity. Romans 6:1 says “What shall we say then? shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?”. Read Joel 2:13-14, Malachi 3:2-3.
- Knowledge (discovery). You need to discover what you have lost before you can recover them. You also need an adequate knowledge of the word of God to know what your heritage is in Christ. When the prodigal son came to himself, he returned to his home where all his rights and honor were restored. Read Hosea 4:6
- The Name of Jesus. Whenever you discover that enemies have stolen something from you, gather all the energy that remains in you and begin to pursue through the name of Jesus. Read Joel 2:32, Proverbs 18:10, Philippians 2:9-11, 1 Samuel 30:6
God’s prophet. Prophets are God’s divine instruments of restorations for His people. Hosea 12:13 says “And by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved” Read Amos 3:7, Ezra 4:24, Ezra 5:1-2, 2 Chronicles 20:20
- Active faith. The Just shall live by faith. No matter the situation, your unstaggering faith will always move the hand of God to fulfill prophesies. Read Romans 4:17-20
Enemies against restorations
Prophetic arrows for the week: Isaiah 14:24-27. Ezekiel34:22-31. Also Read Joel 2:12-32, John 10:10, Revelation 5:10-12, Zechariah 10:1
I pray that as you celebrate with us during this Holy Ghost festival, you will partake of the gifts, benefits and joy of serving God. If you are yet to receive Him as your Lord and personal Savior – say this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”.
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015