Loved By God, Condemned By Others – Festival of Love
You are welcome into God’s presence. This is the second week in our 7 weeks of the festival of Holy Ghost. The theme for this week is the Festival of Love. These weeks have been designed by God Himself for outpouring of His power to restore, to love, to release and to prosper His people as they come with their desires and expectations. Alleluyah.
Anchor Scripture: John 8:11-12
10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 “No one, sir,” she said. “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”
The Benefits of God’s Love
- Forgiveness of sins and acceptance of love. The love of God made Him sacrifice His only begotten Son so that all our sins would be forgiven and we would be reconciled with Him. Psalm 130:3-4 says “If thou, Lord shouldest mark iniquities, O lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared?” The greatest weapon the devil uses to hinder a believer’s blessings is accusations, condemnations and guilt. The enemy accuses you to make you believe that God is against you, and that God does not love you because of your past sins, but the devil is liar. Once you receive Jesus as your personal Savior, your sins are forgiven and your past mistakes and deeds are written off. Read Roman 8:1-2, Revelation 12:10
- It casts out the Spirit of fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 says “7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” For this reason, you can approach the throne of grace with certainty that God will hear your petition. God’s love removes the walls that separate us from fellowshipping with Him. Millions of people around the world have unstable lives and worries because the gods of this world rule them by the Spirit of fear. As a child of God, you are not to be like them because God has given you the spirit of sound mind. Aleluyah. Read Romans 8:16-17, Proverbs 28:1
- It is the key to your total recovery. The love of God allows believers return to Him no matter what mistakes or sins they may have committed in the past. Whenever you return with a repentant heart, He is more than ready to forgive and restore. 1 John 1:9 says “If we confess our sins, he faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Luke 15:11-21
- It makes you untouchable and preserves your life from destruction. Psalm 139:14 says “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” God will do anything and everything to show that He loves you beyond human understanding. He said to Pharaoh in Egypt, let my sons to go but if you refuse then I, God, will kill your own son. I see God rendering severe judgment against any opposition to your total freedom in Jesus name. Exodus 4:22-23, Isaiah 49:14-26, Isaiah 43:1-4
How to Enjoy the Benefits of God’s love
1. Receive it by Faith. God is a good shepherd. John 10:11
2. Believe the truth of His love towards you. No matter your present situations, never doubt the love of God for you. The devil will say that if God loves you, why are you in this predicament? The devil is a liar! God has created a way of escape for you and it is well with you. Isaiah 43: 1-4
3. Remind yourself of God’s Word and promises. Psalm 103:1-5. Brethren, keep this truth in your mind that even if all hell breaks loose, friends and others abandon you in time of need, God’s love cannot fail. He will never abandon you and this revelation will give you an inner strength to tell the devil that God loves you and that God is with you. This truth was what increased David’s confidence in God’s presence when he said in Psalm 23:4 “Yea,though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me“.
4. Understand that nothing works outside the spirit of Love.1 Corinthians 13:13
5. Show love to other brethren.1 John 4:20-21 says “If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him ,That he who loveth God love his brother also“. Read 1 John 3:16-17
I sincerely pray that as you celebrate with us these 7 weeks of Holy Ghost festival, you will receive God’s love and in turn enjoy the benefits of His love towards you. For you to love Him, you have to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior. If you are yet to receive Him as your Lord and personal Savior – say this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”.
Additional Reading: John 8:1-11, Genesis 37:1-11, Psalm 130:3-8, 1John 4:7-21
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015