Festival of Fruitfulness
You are welcome into God’s presence. This is the third week in our Festival of Holy Ghost series. The theme for this week is the Festival of Fruitfulness.
Anchor Scripture: 3rd John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth”
God’s plan from the beginning of creation was for His children to be fruitful, multiply, and subdue the earth. God’s first pronouncement after He made man was “Be blessed”. I pray every curse of barrenness in your life will be destroyed.
Read Genesis 1:26-28, Deuteronomy 7:13-15, 28:1-14, Galatians 3:13-14.
Types of fruitfulness
- Spiritual fruitfulness. The law of Genesis demands that everything produces after its kind (Genesis 1:26-27). You are created in the image of the Spiritual Father, therefore you must be fruitful. Spiritual fruitfulness means that you are operating in the heavenly places, far above principalities and powers, beyond earthly barrenness, oppressions and calamities. Ephesians 1:3-4 ,1st Chronicles 4:9-10, Deuteronomy 28:1-7
- Financial/provisions blessings. Deuteronomy 8:18 says “But thou shall remember the lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it this day.” God has empowered you to be wealthy and to spread the gospel and bless the needy. Deuteronomy 28:12 says “The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shall lend unto many nations, and thou shall not borrow.” Do not be deceived by doctrines that say money is evil. That is not what the bible says. Read 1st Timothy 6:10. Psalm 34:10, Ecclesiastes 9:15-16
- Physical fruitfulness. Physical fruitfulness includes divine health, child bearing, prosperity, longevity and unique strength. In Mark 5:25-34, there was a woman who was afflicted for a period of twelve years. She spent all her money in paying the doctor bills but her conditions went grew worse. She became broke, sick and physically barren until she touched the garment of the Lord of Fruitfulness and the great deliverer. Deuteronomy 7:13-15, 28:11
How to operate in the covenant of the fruitfulness?
1. Redemption in Christ Jesus. Receiving Christ as your Lord and personal as qualifies you to enjoy the covenant blessings of Abraham. You are no longer under the curse of law but under the blessings of the fruitfulness. Galatians 3:13-14, 1st John 5:4. , 2nd Peter 1:3-8.
2. Obedience to His word. Deuteronomy 28:1-2. Your obedience to God’s word will always terminate any form of barrenness in your life. Malachi 3:8-12
3. Faith in spite of opposition or delay. Praise God for His word and promises in spite of oppositions and contrary physical evidences. Romans 4:16-21.
4. Service. God always rewards service that you render in His kingdom, to His prophets, and His people. I pray your book of remembrance will be open today in Jesus name. Esther 6:1-3, 2nd Kings 4:9-17
5. Confession. You need to confess and declare what you believe before can see the manifestations in your life. You cannot continue to confess barrenness, failures and all what the devil is doing and at the same time see the Word of God be confirmed in your life. Romans 3:4
6. By Prophetic seal. God has appointed His prophets in to put an end to frustrations of His children through prophetic utterances over their lives. In Jesus name, I declare judgment against any form of barrenness affecting your lives. I declare your prayer requests granted in the name of Jesus Christ. 1 Samuel 1:10-18.
I pray that in these 7 weeks of Holy Ghost festival, you will begin to experience fruitfulness. If you are yet to receive Him as your Lord and personal Savior – say this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to you today. I am a sinner. Forgive my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and Satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”.
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015