7 Fundamental Keys to Divine Enlargement: The Law of Diligence
You are welcome into God’s presence as we continue the series on the 7 Keys to Enlargement. Our focus for today is The law of diligence. I pray that as you use these keys your coast will be enlarged this year in Jesus name.
Anchor Scripture: Genesis 26: 22
22 And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.
What is diligence?
It means working hard and putting all your energy and attention in anything you do. It does not only enlarge you but will make you great, famous, successful and the reference point in life. The word of God in the Proverbs 22:29 says “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men”
Many ignorantly believe prayer and fasting excludes them from hard work. On the contrary, God Himself worked before He rested on the seventh day. Being a Christian is not a license for laziness or idleness. Redemption in Christ Jesus empowers you to be effective, efficient, and hardworking. The Holy Spirit enhances your capacity to achieve better results, because you have the mind of Christ.
Jesus is called THE MIRACLE WORKING GOD because He works to save souls, heal the sick, and set the oppressed free (John 5:17). Hard work or diligence is not a curse. It is a key for you to become great; all our fathers in faith are the most diligent people you will ever come across in life. (Proverbs 14:23)
There is no profit in your long hours of sleeping, backbiting and idle or careless talks (Psalm 1:3). I pray that you will face your own business, careers and all you do this New Year with total diligence and commitment. This year anything you lay your hands upon shall prosper in Jesus name. According to Dr. David Oyedepo “Progress in life calls for a pressing, for every prize demands a press.”
Diligence also means investing your time and abilities on any given pursuit. Proverbs 24:30-34, 6:4-11 describes the field of a lazy man and those who love to sleep. We must accept full responsibility of hard work, proper handling of times, and diligence. Be committed to being the best in your profession, put 100% energy in productive activities; there are no short cuts to success. The bible is filled with evidence of people from various backgrounds, who were once losers but became the pillar of greatness.
Benefits of law of diligence
- It creates open doors of favors and greatness. Proverbs 18:16 says ” A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him great men” . Joseph’s gift of dreams and interpretations of dream brought him before a king. He was diligent as a slave and he was totally diligent as a prisoner.
- It brings the poor out poverty and wants. 1 Samuel 2:8.
- It leads to rewards (Hebrews 6:10,) total settlements and enlargement.Genesis26:22, 1 Peter 5:10. Isaac through the law of diligence said GOD HATH MADE ROOM FOR US AND WE SHALL BE FRUITFUL IN THE LAND.
- It turns you to an envy of your enemies. Genesis 26
- Diligence always leads to abundance and enlarged possession.Genesis26:12-14
Keys that helps your diligence to produce expected results
- The place of God’s mercy. Zechariah 4:6, Psalm 127:1, Psalm 121:1-2, 1 Corinthians3:5-8.
- Favor. Proverbs 11:27 says ” He that diligently seeketh good procureth favor” Psalm 44:1-4.
- Persistence. In prayer or whatever you do, refuse to give up in spite of oppositions. Isaac dug a well and the enemies covered it up. He did again and again until his enemies finally gave up because of diligent persistence.
- Divine direction. For you to enjoy divine enlargement this year, there is a crucial need for you obey God’s instructions. Genesis 26:2-3, Psalm 23:1-2
- Your gifts and abilities. Proverbs18:16 says ” A man’s gift maketh room for him,and bringeth him before great man” (Mattthew 25:14-23).
I want to advise you to be faithful and to use your gifts for productive ventures that will being in hundred folds. Malachi 3:6 “For I am The Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.” May the Lord enlarge you in 2013 as He rewarded Isaac and prospered him during famine and caused Jacob to be enlarged because he was diligent.
I sincerely pray that from today you will be diligent in what you do. The first step you need to achieve this purpose is to receive Jesus Christ Our Lord. If you are yet to receive Him as your Lord and personal Savior – say this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”.
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015