7 Fundamental Keys to Divine Enlargement: The Law of Divine Help
You are welcome into God’s presence again as we continue the series on the 7 Keys of enlargement. Today, I will be talking about the 4th key: The law of divine help. God bless you as you read and digest the Word of God. I pray that as you use these keys your coast will be enlarged this year in Jesus name.
2 Kings 6: 26 -27
26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.27 And he said, If the Lord do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?
The book of Psalm 127:1-2 is a picture of frustration, wasted energy, self-help as opposed to believing in God and solely relying on Him. No man can fulfill God’s agenda in the energy of the flesh. No enlargement can happen to anyone without the help of God. Until you seek His help to perform His purpose, you cannot obtain the blessing. You need Him to open the doors of enlargements. We need His help to prevail against the devil who always opposes God’s good plans to us. We need His help to run the race without fail. We need His help to come boldly to the throne of grace.
Why do we need God’s help?
- The help of man is limited. In the book of 2 Kings 6:24-27, we discover the abortive attempts of man seeking help from helpless places and we discover man’s limitations without God’s intervention. Hear this truth; your source of help will determine the level of your accomplishment in life because no human being will promote you above himself. It is very crucial to look up to the greatest helper, the helper of the helpless, the One whose help never fails, whose help can solve any problem. David acknowledged God as his sole helper in the book of Psalm 121:1-8. The Psalmist says “Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.” In all capacity, man is limited in the help we can offer to others. With the best of intentions, we still come short as human beings to provide help to others because we are not God, the Almighty, the All-Knowing, and the All-Sufficient. Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 3: 5-8, that though men may do works but the real increase and blessing comes from God. Read Psalm 146:3
- You need divine help for supernatural intervention and to destroy the power of darkness.
- You need divine help to confront and conquer oppositions. Isaiah 41: 10 – 20 says God will help against you against your enemies. This new year, by God’s help you will accomplish your dream; no amount of enemies shall frustrate you this year in Jesus name.
How to receive divine help?
- Ask God in prayer
- Know your inadequacies and the inadequacies of others. Know this truth; the best of all men can never be compared with God’s little mercy. Combined human expertise is still inadequate. Let us learn to trust in God for our protection, preservation and our needs. Psalm 20:7-8
- “With men, it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible” says our Lord Jesus Christ in the book of Mark 10:27.
I sincerely pray that from today you will seek the divine help of God in all that you do. The first step you need to achieve this purpose is to receive Jesus Christ Our Lord. If you are yet to receive Him as your Lord and personal Savior – say this simple prayer “Father Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins and cleanse me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin and satan, so that I may serve You, my maker and living God. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Make me your child and a joint heir with your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for accepting me into your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen”.
To share your testimonies with me, you may contact me using the address below:
January 25, 2016
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015