2020 My Year of FULLNESS Prayer Guide
Renewal of Spiritual Strength – Psalm 27:14, Psalm 31:24, Hebrews 5:12-14
“12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
2020 MY YEAR OF FULLNESS Ephesians 3:1-20
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.”
We all begin our spiritual journey as we do with our physical lives, as “babies” we are all born again into the kingdom of God that requires spiritual development and growth. It is our personal dedication and commitment to develop ourselves from babies into spiritually matured Christians, through the process of waiting upon the Lord in reading, studying, meditating, praying and fasting. Many Christians leave these crucial responsibilities for others to do for them, or to church to do it for them. They remain babies still drinking milk instead of strong meat.
No matter how many years we have been born again, how much of the word of God we think we know, our various activities in the church, or our maturity, we must be ready and willing to learn more and grow into the fullness of God’s purpose.
– Our full delivery of the redemption package would never be delivered if we refuse or delegate this crucial responsibility to others.
“1Now I say, that the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth
nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all.”
- – Waiting on the Lord through prayer and fasting provides us with an avenue to renew our spiritual strength for the journey ahead and to obtain scheduled victories;
- – Study Matthew 25:1-13. Spiritual preparation is the wisdom key to walk in uninterrupted dominion and to enter into the fullness of life;To Obtain Wise Counsel
Proverbs 4:7, Psalm 106:13, Proverbs 19-21
- – Life’s decision making process requires sound and godly counsel in order to avoid pain, misfortune and untold cost of making a wrong decision;
- – Waiting on the Lord to see His counsel through reading the Holy bible, meditating on it and praying, provides a divine channel to obtain the wisdom needed to live in dominion and triumphantly.Proverbs 4:7“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”
What is Wisdom? Wisdom is locating God’s way of getting things done, it’s beyond ordinary mental exertion or ordinary senses, but approaching
– Lack of personal preparation will always result in not obtaining the provisions available for your fullness.
- To Receive Deep Insight And Revelations In The Things Of God Isaiah 25:9, 1 Corinthians 2:6-10, Psalm 119:130
- – Spiritual discoveries and deep understanding comes to light during waiting and seeking the Word of God;
- – Personal discovery of truth and encounter comes through diligent search of the scriptures;
- – This will lead you to know the things available for us in redemption and ways to obtain them;
- – Our spiritual eyes (mind) are opened to contact and receive relevant insights through the word of God (Rhema) (2 Corinthians 3, Ephesians 1:12-23)Partner with the Holy Spirit in your adventure of life, Paul and Barnabas waited on the Lord in fasting and prayer (seek and separate yourself to
be in His presence).
situations in God’s way and method, to receive divine instructions to probing questions or problems;
To Obtain Necessary Enablement To Run A Successful Christian Journey
“For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.”
- – Nobody escapes or is exempted from battles or adversaries in the race of life, but through enablement or empowerment of the Holy spirit we are not expected to go under but to be victorious (1 John 5:4).
- – Through waiting on the Lord, the greater in us is developed to withstand and overcome all things or challenges in this world;
- – Psalm 63:1-3, Psalm 110(10:3) – Waiting on the Lord in fasting and prayer enables our inner man to be strengthened and empowered to stand and prevail in the day of adversity. We need the empowerment of the spirit of God to be a successful witness (Acts 1:8, John 1:12, Luke 10:19).To Obtain Divine Direction Ezra 8:18“And by the good hand of our God upon us they brought us a man of understanding, of the sons of Mahli, the son of Levi, the son of Israel; and Sherebiah, with his sons and his brethren, eighteen;
Hence, divine direction is the cure for misdirection. Waiting on the Lord gives access to His leading and guidance, whenever He leads He makes sure He leads us to a successful destination, and He supplies the necessary provisions for the journey (Psalm 23:1). A wise man says, waiting on the Lord is not wasting time but obtaining the necessary divine signals to prevent abortive purpose or destiny.
Pastor Mike Olawale
Christ Dominion Church of God International.
January 25, 2016
May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015